你身上发生过这样的事吗?你的老板问你能否花一个晚上参加一个聚餐会议,尽管你得去参加你最好朋友的生日晚会。
总有些时候我们必须说不。但如何说才能不使别人不快呢? 以下是一些英语短语,或许能帮助你说不的同时不会伤害到想找你做事的人的感情。
I can’t right now, but maybe later. 这意味着将来可能行。
Unfortunately, I’ve had a few things come up. 这是指有意外的事情发生了。
I’m trying to focus on finishing off some other things. 这是另一种方式表示你有一些没有完成的工作。
I’m sorry I can’t.这直接表明了这对你而言是不可能的。
I can’t at that time, but I’m happy to help you with something else later. 这是一种非常礼貌的方式。你虽然拒绝了但是却提供对其他事的帮助。
Sorry but that isn’t my strong suit.这是另一种表达方式表示你并不擅长此道。
I’m sure you will do fine on your own.这考(试大是告诉别人自己完成此事的一种非常礼貌的方式。
I’m afraid I’m committed to something else. 如果你另有计划可以这么说。
I really don’t enjoy that kind of activity.或者,我不喜欢做这事。
I’m sorry, but I have an emergency to attend to.这是指你有些紧急的事必须要做。