|简体 繁体 手机版 苹果 安卓||广告服务 | 联系我们 | 关于我们|
|即时 | 焦点 | 热图 | 大温 | 加国 | 加东 | 中国 | 环球 | 财经 玩乐 | 舌尖 | 地产 | 移民 | 教育 | 留学 | 理财 | 职场 | 汽车 | 健康 | 两性|
• Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Education Consultant – Mingde College, Surrey Location
Mingde College has a position opening for administrative assistant at Surrey location.
Mingde College is dedicated to providing excellent English and cultural training programs for students all over the world. Classes are designed to be conversational, dynamic and highly interactive while academically oriented. Our teachers are highly qualified and professionally trained to ensure an optimum environment for quick and successful learning outcomes. We regard each of our students as our most valued asset, and we endeavor to provide top English training programs to ensure the future academic success of each of our students.
- Familiar with BC secondary schools and North American education system
- Superior accuracy and attention to details, particularly in editing documents and record-keeping.
- Exceptional time-management, problem-solving and organizational skills are required to coordinate academic timetables and other cyclical processes
- Advanced capability and experience to meet multiple overlapping deadlines with frequent interruptions and changing demands.
- Highly responsible and approachable with students and parents, proactive awareness of clients’ demands and ability to provide advices accordingly. Customer service experience is an asset.
- Candidates must be able to speak both English and Mandarin fluently
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the utilization of Mac operating system and Google Web Apps
• Job Location: Surrey, BC
• Job Type: Part-Time and Full-time
• Required education: Completion of Bachelor degrees
• Required experience: 1 year of Administration
• Required language: fluent in both English and Mandarin
** ** Work permit holders and recently graduated international students are welcomed to apply for this position** **
If you are one of these dedicated job seekers as described above, please send a resume with relevant references and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to being impressed by your skill sets.
Please contact via email. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
|关于我们 | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 本站导航 | 隐私保护|